Good day! We are ready to show you our new firmware beta, for our brand line - Ugoos UT3/UM3.
You can download beta version here - download link
Here is Changelog:
- Ugoos Settings: add root support on/off
- Add SPMC 13.4.0. Remove XBMC add some keylayouts
- Ugoos Settings: add "install location" in ugoos settings, enable app2sd: need more tests
- Ugoos Settings: develop driver for kernel to fan control and get cpu temp
- Ugoos Settings: add led activity control. Now led can show activity of Nand, Wifi, Cpu, SD card, etc
- Add ir remote longpress: menu - hidebar, app_switch - mouse switch, return - mute add saving hidebar status after reboot
- Audio: kernel: add support for lossless audio.
- Audio: update hal for direct
- RkVideoPlayer: Support Primary and Secondary Subtitle
- Wifi display: optimization for connection and picture quality
- Fix IR longpress in kernel
- USB camera: Solve the problem of error getting frame rates
- USB camera: Resolving boot insert camera, video green screen error
- USB Camera: URB errors in addressing aging call test
- Audio xbmc support :add the judgment for null pointer when hardware write.
- Audio xbmc support: optimize logic when xbmc open the audio output stream
- update ffmpeg to sync 12-1
- update rkffplayer for some mpegts audio can't be identified
- Audio : add the support for XBMC passthrough
- Submit a new Blu-ray library
- Increase the access to audio and video and subtitles in MediaPlayer associated interface information
- Update ffmpeg source code for hevc 0x27 format
- Update rkffplayer 12-1
- drmboot.ko: update to 3.10
- gpu:elevated GPU pll frequency
- hwc: Remove the invalid log
- add partition names
- fix UM3 bluetooth name
- PVTM: Using the PVTM mechanism to adjust the arm voltage. Also using the normal temperature mechanism ,instead of performance.
- Update ffmpeg code: updated Blu-ray library
- Update ffmpeg code: update video library
How to flash unpacked firmware:
1. Inside: AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 - tool for reflashing, DriverAssitant - tool to install drivers and firmware parts (kernel, recovery, boot, etc..).
2. If it first time, you need to install drivers use DriverAssitant or manual when connecting device
3. Run AndroidTool_Release_v2.3/AndroidTool.exe
4. Find recovery button on device, press and hold it.
5. Connect device to PC via USB OTG port (UT3: single port on right side, UM3: left port), and power on device (for UT3, UM3 will start when you connect USB cable)
6. PC will found new device and install drivers (or you need install it manually), then you may release recovery button.
7. Press Run button in AndroidTool_Release_v2.3 and wait end of process.
- Now it's BETA version, so, something may not work.
- By default data partition is 4gb. If you need choose another parameter file (second field in AndroidTool) from root folder.
- If you need update your device without full reflash, uncheck "parameter" and "misc". Partitions size will not de updated.
- In current beta version we use latest Rockchip libffmpeg.so. So, in some video files audio may not work. Please notify us about it.
- Feature "Preffered install location" in ugoos settings by default in "Let system decide" and system installing some apps on SDcard. Need more tests, maybe need set by default "internal"
- Fan: if your UT3 have internal fan it will be controlled automatically by temperature: now set 70C to fan on, 65 to fan off. In ugoos settings you may change fan mode.
- Root: by default Android not rooted. If you need it, install Root in ugoos settings: just su binary or binary with SuperSU app