Hi, dear friends!
Glad to announce to you what now you can try our new firmware based on Android 5.1.
It is not stable release, current release is designed to show the current state of development.
For releasing the final version need to make much more effort, and we hope on your help.
Together we can make our devices more usefull for us.
We would appreciate if you tell us about the bugs that you find in the firmware.
Also, we will be happy to hear your suggestions for modifying the firmware, which you think would be helpful.
Changes from previus version:
1. Fixed bug with web camera
2. Fixed bug with switching resolutions.
3. Added ability close apps from Recent App windows by remote control. (by dpad left and right button )
4. Added support Init.d scripts
5. Added ability reboot device, going into sleep mode or reboot to bootloader from shutdown menu.
6. Added base support Ugoos UM3/UT3 devices
7. Added base support fan for Ugoos UT3/UT3S models
8. Added spdif support
9. Fixed bug with switching keyboard layouts by hardware keyboard
It is only small part of changes. Also we have maked many changes which invisible for user, but it`s will increase quality of firmware and will help us create more quality firmwares more quickly.
1. App HDMI IN on Ugoos UT3 working not correct.
2. HDMI cable connection during or after device load , can make system crash.
3. Not all Web cameras working correct. (Problems cameras: Logitech c-920)
Firmware availible for Ugoos UT3/UT3S/UM3 devices: Download from Mega
Leave Your Comment