Hello. We are pleased to announce the release of the new firmware with Linux. Now firmware is available for downloading for UT-3 and UM-3.
1. Linux: Bluetooth became available for use in Ubuntu.
2. Linux: Changed deafault color depth to 32bit.
3. Linux: Installed aplication for screenshots (xfce4-screenshooter)
4. Linux: All packages was been updated to the actual state
5. Linux: Was been enabled autologin. Now by default system not asked user password at system loading.
6. Dualboot: Android firmware was been updated to Ugoos firmare v2.0.5.b
7. Dualboot: Now for users dulaboot system became available android update by OTA. In older version firmware for upgrading Android to new version
was need reflash device.
8. Linux: Now users of dulaboot system can make factory reset from the menu setting andoid.
In older version if you clicked on button "Factory reset" then the device will be rebooted in Ubuntu.
9. Linux: Added automatic time synchronization from Internet servers on every boot
1. Linux: Fixed bug with automatically updating dns server address when connecting to the network.
2. Linux: Fixed bug with buttons "Reboot" and "Shutdown". For UT-3, clickingthe button "Shutodwn"
causes the shutdown of the device. For UM-3, it causes reboot of the device, becouse UM-3 not have hardware power button.
3. Linux: System automatically connect to the last wi-fi access point after device booting.
4. Linux: Disabled autosleep.
UM-3 dualboot firmware v.2.1 - download
UT-3 dualboot firmware v.2.1 - download
Important! By default Android tool configured to flashing "clear" android on your device. If you want install
“Dualboot” or “Clear linux” click right mouse button by program window, and then select
Then choose one of configurations files:
- config.cfg - if want flash only Android
- config_dualboot.cfg - if want flash dualboot
- config_linux.cfg - if want flash only linux
Full firmware updating guide for you device you can find in archive.
login and password for Ubuntu : ugoos