Monday, Aug 17, 2015
Post by admin
Few bugs fixes, improvements, new features inside. Thanks for your suggestions and feedback, guys!
Hello guys! New firmwares v.1.1.3 for our RK3188 brand line ready for installing!
version 1.1.3 - 14/08/2015
1. Ability use external USB Ethernet card
2. Internal Samba server
3. Support Init.d
4. Support exfat
5. Switcher for turn on/off fireeasy support.
6. Google Chrome browser
7. Added menu for settings hardware keyboard
8. Support multi partitions on usb storage
9. Chaged logic work of "Sound Devices Manager":
- Added ability choose input device
- Added ability choose usb output device
- Added restore settings after reboot
1.Kodi was updated to version 15.0
2. Wifi Analyzer
3. Speed test
How to flash packed firmware:
1. Download firmware and unzip it use 7z, winrar, winzip. Inside: BatchTool - tool for reflashing, DriverAssitant - tool to install drivers and firmware image file.
2. If it first time, you need to install drivers use DriverAssitant or manual when connectiong device
3. Run BatchTool and open firmware image from folder
4. Find recovery button on device, press and hold it.
5. Connect device to PC via USB OTG port and power on device.
6. PC will found new device and install drivers (or you need install it manually), then you may release recovery button.
7. Press Restore button in BatchTool and wait end of process.
In archive with firmware you can find full guide with images.
Links for downloading:
UT1 - link
UT2 - link
UM2 - link